SnoreBand Anti-Snore Nasal Strips
- The nasal strips open the airways, increasing airflow during sleep
- Reduced airflow in the nasal passage is a very common cause of snoring
- The SnoreBand features a unique design for maximum comfort and fit
- Very easy to fit and full fitting instructions are supplied with every order
- The SnoreBand will stay on throughout night and features strong adhesive
SnoreBand nasal strips information
Nasal strips are a common method for stopping snoring and are recommended as a snoring solution by the NHS. They work by attaching one of the self adhesive strips to the outside of the nose. Once in position it will stay attached during sleep and can be easily removed in the morning. They significantly help with breathing through the nose and the resulting snoring caused by the needed extra intake of air.
How the SnoreBand nasal strip works
During sleep the added intake of air causes the nasal passage to narrow causing a snoring noise. The nasal strip features a flexible double plastic bar installed inside the plaster. The flexible plastic bar keep the nasal passage open during sleep and stops the nasal passage from deviating inwards. This stops the snoring noise from occurring allowing the wearer and partner to have a good night’s un-interrupted sleep.
Fitting instructions for the nasal strips
- Make sure the outside of your nose are is clean and dry. It sticks better if no cosmetic products are applied to your nose prior to adhesion.
- Remove both parts of the plaster backing and using the included instructions to apply directly to your nose in the correct area. We recommend doing this in front of a mirror for correct alignment.
- Once the nasal strip is in place make sure this it’s pushed firmly onto the skin. this ensures that it will stay on throughout the whole night.
- To remove the nasal strip, peal one side of the strip off the skin until the whole nasal strip has been removed. You can also apply water directly to the nasal strip for easier removal.