SnoreBand Acupressure Anti-Snore Ring
Product price:£11.95 + FREE delivery
- Designed specifically to reduce and eliminate snoring
- Worn on the little finger with double acupressure points
- Made from a comfortable high quality rubber material
- Universal and fits all finger sizes with unique locking system
- Adjustable and easy to fit design with fitting guide supplied
Acupressure is a popular form of therapy that has been used for thousands of years and is recommended by many leading therapists. It is an ideal solution for people who want a non obtrusive method for stopping or significantly reducing their snoring. When in position the two acupressure points on the SnoreBand ring push on the outside of the little finger where the acupoints S12 and H29 are located.
Acupressure theory is based on acupoints being linked to organs within the body and these two acupoints are related to healthy breathing.
1. Place the band on your little finger with the two acupressure points facing inwards making sure that the acupressure points are on the outer edge of your finger.
2. Now wrap around the band until one of the notches are over the top of the stud. Holding the end of the band stretch the notch over the stud and lock in a firm position with the stud pushed right through.
3. Move the band if needed so the acupressure points are lined up correctly and check for a comfortable fit. A correct fit should be when the band is holding position and not overly tight.
4. Once a comfortable fit is achieved then any excess rubber can be trimmed off. It’s important to leave enough rubber to make a tag for easy removal. We recommend wearing the band for a few nights before you do this in case the size needs altered.
*To maximise the bands effect it should only be worn during sleep and removed at all other times.